Karen Takes the Cake

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Kroger in Sunbury, Ohio...

I can confirm that Kroger in Sunbury, Ohio will be tripling coupons valued up to $0.50 starting tomorrow Thursday, April 9 2009. I believe several Kroger stores are participating, so you may want to call your local store. Here is a couple of deals I found:

French's Yellow Mustard 14 oz. is currently on sale for $1.00. I found a coupon for $0.30 off in the March 29, 2009 Smart Source insert from the Sunday paper. So that makes the mustard...get ready.....$0.10 a piece!!!! Here is the math: $1.00 - $0.30 X 3 = $0.10 a piece.

French's Spicy Brown Mustard 12 oz. is currently on sale for $1.00. There is a coupon for $1.00 off in the same insert as above so that makes the item FREE!!! However, you do have to pay for sales tax, but I'm not complaining.

Hopefully, I will have more deals to add tomorrow. I didn't see many deals you would benefit from in the current Kroger sales ad using triple coupons, but I will be making a trip there tomorrow. I will hopefully find more deals and pass them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment